No one can underestimate the power of smiling. It is that one little smile that can transform the whole mood of the person big time. In the same way, it is that one grin that can also make one appear less attractive to people—most especially, if the person has teeth imperfections, like an incomplete set of teeth for instance.
It’s not nice to lose a tooth or two. There’s a long list of consequences waiting if you leave missing teeth unattended. The struggle of eating hard foods is there. Plus the fact that you need to put a lot of effort into your mouth when speaking to avoid mispronunciations is terrible. And worst, the condition may even affect your confidence and self-esteem.
For people suffering from missing teeth, we have plenty of teeth replacements available in our clinic at Aqua Dental Loft. One of the in-demand dental restorations that we have is dentures. But to further assess if the said oral device will work for you, read its pros and cons below.
Pros Of Dentures
Here are the advantages of wearing dentures:
- Everyone can be qualified for dentures, even those with weak jaw bone structures. Some teeth replacements can only be used for people with healthy remaining teeth. Dentures, on the other hand, are okay even if the person has bad teeth.
- The placement of dentures is simple, requiring no surgical procedures.
- Dentures can help cure the sagging appearance of the face. Missing teeth often cause the facial symmetry to sag or alter, so when the gap in the mouth is filled, restoring the look of the person is possible.
- Cleaning the oral device is not a hassle. Wearers can just take the dentures inside their mouths anytime they want.
Cons Of Dentures
Below are the disadvantages of dentures:
- Dentures should be replaced over time.
- The oral device can fit poorly inside the mouth.
- It is also possible for the restorative appliance to slip in the wearer’s mouth when talking or eating.
- Poor-fitting dentures can create mouth sores.
If you find denture unideal after reading its pros and cons above, you can also try the other alternatives like our dental implants, crowns, and bridges. However, if you are convinced of the advantages of the mentioned teeth replacement, talk to us right away. We can help you restore your smile effectively.
Let us at Aqua Dental Loft bring back your smile! Set an appointment in our clinic if you are considering Dentures in Boca Raton, FL. We are located at 7050 W. Palmetto Park Road, #52, Boca Raton, FL 33433.